Effective Date: 01/11/2017
Welcome! We are AhiaOwerri.com a website where you can advertise your products and services, find those who offer the products and services you’re searching for and network with other business minded individuals.
“You” and ” Your” refer to you as a user. A “user” is someone who accesses registers,browses,uploads Ads,or in anyway uses AhiaOwerri.com.
“We”,”us”, and “our” refer to Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd(Owners of AhiaOwerri.com).
“This website” refer to AhiaOwerri.com.
Your use of AhiaOwerri.com is what we refer to here as “Services”.
“Your Content” means content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service, such as images, contact details, messages and information that you publicly display or displayed in your registered account profile.
“User Content” means content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service.
“AhiaOwerri.com Content” means content that we create and make available in connection with the Service.
“Third Party Content” means content that originates from parties other than AhiaOwerri.com or its users, which is made available in connection with the Service.
“Site Content” means all of the content that is made available in connection with the Service, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and AhiaOwerri.com Content.
“Intellectual Property” means any property that arises from human intellect such as literary and artistic works, designs, images and symbols. Intellectual property rights may apply to any of these through copyright, industrial design, trademarks or patent.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, registering an account profile, and using this website, you have accepted the Terms governing our relationship with you. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. The Terms apply to all visitors and others who access or want to use the Services. The Terms may be updated from time to time, without any prior notice. It is your duty to refer back to this page for any changes in the Terms.
Using Your AhiaOwerri.com Account Profile
Always secure your AhiaOwerri.com account details. You are liable for any advertisement and activities on it. You agree to ensure your password is strong, private and kept safely. You have full discretion over the use of your profile name and password on the website. If you suspect that someone has gained (unauthorized) access to your account, please immediately reach out to email@example.com
Your Eligibility to use our website
To access AhiaOwerri.com, you must be 13 years or older and have the capacity to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use our Services if you have been previously banned or your listing removed from our website.
You Have Permission to Use the Services
We grant you permission to use the website but this is subject to the restrictions in these Terms.
Availability of the Services
The Services provided for on the website may be updated from time to time or discontinued, interrupted, or suspended at any time without notice to you or any liabilities to us. You agree that your use of the website is at your own risk. This risk includes content you might find inaccurate, indecent, objectionable, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
Your Account Profile
In order to have access to and use the features that are offered in the Services, you must create an account and provide certain information about yourself or the entity you represent. You will require a profile name and password for this purpose. At all times, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account password. You hereby agree that once you notice any unauthorized use of your account, you will notify us by immediately reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to suspend or close your account at any time for any reason or reasons.
You must provide complete and accurate user and listing information
In creating your account profile with us, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself to enable you have a credible profile. You agree that you will not impersonate any business, entity, service, or individual.
Communications from AhiaOwerri.com and other Users
By creating an AhiaOwerri.com account, you agree to receive messages in connection with the Services. For example, you might receive communications from AhiaOwerri.com relating to your use of the Services. Communications may also be messages or requests from other AhiaOwerri.com users who might be responding to your listing. You can set the frequency and type of communication you wish to receive.
Rights you enjoy on the services
Rights You Grant Us
When you use our website, we enable you create your profile (listing); upload photos and videos; post comments, contact details and other information. So our Services allow you create, upload, post, send, receive, and store these contents and other related contents. When you create, upload, post, send, receive, and store these contents, you retain your existing rights in them. But you grant Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd and our affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, adapt, edit, modify, publish, reproduce, and distribute that content for as long as you use the Services. The license you grant us to use these contents is for the purpose of operating, maintaining, promoting, and improving—through research and development—our Services to you.
You also grant us a license to create derivative works from, broadcast, exhibit, promote, publicly perform, sublicense, or display content submitted to AhiaOwerri.com in any form and in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). For this purpose, you also grant Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd and our affiliates and business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right, and license to use the contents your listing appear in, create, upload, post, or send to AhiaOwerri.com. This means, among other things, that you will not be entitled to any compensation from Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd or our affiliates and business partners if any of your contents—profile, photo, post, etc—is exhibited, published, or distributed on the AhiaOwerri.com listing website,our blog-site or on one of our business partner’s platforms.
You are solely responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store these Services. If we consider that your content violates these Terms, we may access, review, and delete your content at any time. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Advertising on the services.
AhiaOwerri.com is basically an advertisement site meaning users are allowed to create listings for their products and business on the site. The policy of advertising on
AhiaOwerri.com is in accordance with regulations and we reserve the right to control advertising contents on the website to ensure that all advertising listed on AhiaOwerri.com does not promote inappropriate or offensive content.
You also grant us the right to use your feedback and suggestions to develop ideas to improve the services without compensating you.
For user advertising or third-party advertising contents,advertisers are responsible for all applicable laws,rules,and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or applicable jurisdiction.
Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Website, when using third-party vendors, AhiaOwerri.com is not in any way involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that AhiaOwerri.com is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability towards any party in connection with such transactions. You use the services and the website at your sole risk and responsibility.
Third parties have their own terms of service. Each third-party service is governed by their own terms, not ours. So Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria is not responsible or liable for third parties’ terms or actions under their respective terms. This is vital because in your use of AhiaOwerri.com, you may use a service or feature that we make available to you but operated by a third party. This includes a feature or functionality we make available to you on the website in conjunction with third parties.
These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
AhiaOwerri.com may charge a fee to post content in some specific areas of the service (Paid Content for Featured listings, Adverts, Etc). The fee permits Paid Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid here are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms. Additional terms regarding Paid Content will be fully stated in the applicable section(s).
Platform Conduct and Guidelines
Please “DO NOT” post, host, email, upload, modify, display, publish, transmit, update or share any information on this platform, or contents:
- That violates any law or regulation;
- That infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- That is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant AhiaOwerri.com all of the license rights granted herein;
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- That impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an AhiaOwerri.com, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- That violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative or stolen, etc.
- That constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,“, “junk mail,” “spam,” “pyramid schemes“, “link referral code”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- That is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- That includes links to Third Party Websites or commercial services, except as specifically approved by AhiaOwerri.com;
- That advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- That constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service;
- That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
Adding to all that the service user will agree not to:
- Make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone on this platform.
- Collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by AhiaOwerri.com or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
- Post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- Post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- Use any form of automated device or computer program or flagging tools to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation; or
- Use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on AhiaOwerri.com without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device“), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals.
- Any Content uploaded by you on this platform shall be subject to relevant laws and may be disabled, or may be subject to investigation under appropriate laws. Furthermore, if you are found to be in non-compliance with the laws and regulations or these terms, we may terminate your account/block your access to the Site and we reserve the right to remove any non-compliant Content uploaded by you.
Modifications of Services
We love to keep getting better. This is why we may add new features, functionalities, or services from time to time. These new changes may necessitate us to suspend the Services or stop the Services. While we will try to let you know about these actions, we do not guarantee that you will get notice from us before we take any of these actions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any complains, claims, charges, costs, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, relating to, or in connection with: (a) your use of the website or services, features, functionalities, or products obtained through your use of the website; (b) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (c) your Content; and (d) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party service providers.
The services are provided “as is” and “as available.” Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement. In addition, Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the availability, reliability, suitability, timeliness, or quality of the services or any products requested through the use of the services.
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd and our partners take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our website. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd nor their affiliates will be responsible for.
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd does not guarantee the ability, safety, suitability, or quality of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services and any service or products requested in connection with them remains solely with you to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd and our partners, sponsors, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, multiple, punitive, or special damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (a) your use of the website or inability to use the website; (b) your access to or inability to access the website; (c) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the website; or (d) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content, even if Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd or our partners, sponsors’ aggregate liability for all claims relating to the website exceed the greater of N10,000 or the amount you paid Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd, if any, in the last 12 months. Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd shall not be liable for failure in performance resulting from causes beyond Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd’s reasonable control. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. This means some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
If you have any issue you need us to resolve, we are always open to resolving any issue you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will take it up and resolve it as best we can.
In the event that a dispute arises on using this site, you are bound by the terms of service, including resorting to resolving all issues through a Mandatory Binding Arbitration in accordance with section 1(2) of The Arbitration and Conciliation Act Chapter A18, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 which are incorporated by reference to this clause. There will be one arbitrator to be appointed by the President of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) UK (Nigeria Branch), and the arbitration will take place in Lagos. The arbitration will be conducted in English. If you do not wish to agree to this clause, you must not use the Services.
To the extent the parties are permitted under these Terms to initiate litigation in a court, both you and Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd agree that all claims and disputes (whether contractual or otherwise) arising out of or relating to the Terms or the use of the Services will be litigated exclusively in the courts of Nigeria, unless this is prohibited by the laws of the country where you reside. You and Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
Choice of Law
These Terms and any claims and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be governed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The courts in your country may not apply the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to some disputes related to these Terms. If this applies to your country, the laws of your home country may apply to those disputes.
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In that event, the parties shall replace the unenforceable part or provision with a part or provision that is enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the unenforceable one, considering the contents and purpose of these Terms.
We will be working round the clock to ensure you have the best experience on AhiaOwerri.com. So it is good you know our preferred means of notice, whenever either of us needs to reach the other.
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd may give notice by means of a general notice on the website or electronic mail to your email address on your Account profile, or by written communication sent to your address as provided in your Account. You may give notice to us by electronic mail to our provided email address in this Terms.
We may translate these Terms of Service into other languages. But the English version of these Terms of Service governs your use of the Services or your relationship with Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd. Therefore any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
Additional Terms for Specific Services
Any additional terms for specific services we provide to you now or in the future will be available with the relevant Services. You agree that these additional services become part of these Terms if you go on to use those Services. Should any part of those additional terms conflict with these Terms, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
We hope our relationship lasts happily ever after. But be aware that you can terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account profile on our website.
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason. But we cannot guarantee that you will be notified in advance. Our right to terminate these Terms means that we may stop providing you with any Services or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use the website.
But even if these Terms are terminated by any of us, you and Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd continue to be bound by the clauses of the Terms.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd, or any third-party provider as a result of the contract between you and Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd or use of the website.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter. Subject to clause 20 above on additional terms for specific services, the Terms replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter.
If we do not enforce a provision in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
We welcome your comments, inquiries, suggestions, and other things you would like to share with us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sureways Inland Logistics Nigeria Ltd is the company responsible for the Services and it is located in Owerri, Imo State,Nigeria.